In order to be considered:
- You must have at least 2 years care giver experience
- You must possess a valid license and insurance
- Experience and knowledge of proper patient transferring skills and varied experience with patient care understanding various types case needs
- Your schedule must be flexible
- You will lead and help start the new cases and orient and train other aides assigned to those cases and other tasks as needed.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to adapt to any situation professionally
- You will also have some administrative duties so must be detail oriented
We are seeking a compassionate person who wants to join our team in providing quality care to seniors. Our mission is to increase the number of seniors that we can provide with quality care enabling them to remain where they want to be...At home.
1.5X holiday and overtime pay
Our office staff is always there for you!
Work for a company that can see you through, and that appreciates and supports you!
Please submit resume with application... or call Cheryl for more information: 207-812-3858
|Title:||Lead / On Call Caregiver|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 442 Pleasant St, Blue Hill, ME 04614. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 207-404-2529. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.